Title 24 Consulting
Title 24 Consulting and Calculations, Residential and Non-Residential Buildings
559-421-8814 – Available by phone 7 am to 10 pm
Balanced Comfort provides consulting and reports for the California Title 24 2016 building energy code. We offer consulting and calculations for all building types (residential single, multifamily and commercial buildings). We completely understand the new requirements and our team of engineers are here to make code compliance as simple as possible.
We offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee on Title 24 Services! Start your project by calling 559-421-8814 now!
“Outstanding, we will continue to use them [Balanced Comfort] for Title 24 because of their accuracy and quality of work” – Steven M. Fresno, CA
“Fair prices and they actually return my phone calls” – David H. San Rafael, CA
“I’m so grateful that they were able to get my report done so quickly and they really took time to explain the process” – Kathy R. San Diego, CA
In January of 2017, the 2016 California building energy code went into effect. The California building energy codes change every few years and Balanced Comfort is your resource for building energy codes for 2016 and 2013 standards.
California Title 24 2016 Consulting
When it comes to energy code calculations, you can trust the professionals at Balanced Comfort to provide accurate building energy code reports and consulting. Call us at (559) 421-8814 today or use the Contact US form on the right to submit your plans.
Types of Title 24 energy code reports provided:
- Residential and Non-residential Additions, Alterations and New-Construction
- Envelope, Mechanical, and Lighting Performance Modeling
- Building Heat Load Calculations
Learn more about the California Building Energy Code Title 24.
For all residential and non-residential Title 24 projects the following information will be needed to assist you with your project:
- Owner or designer’s name, address and phone number
- Site plan showing orientation of North
- Total Conditioned floor area (new or existing/addition)
- Breakdown of square footage if project has multiple floors
- Sectionals with ceiling heights, roof structure and foundation
- All window and door sizes (new or existing/addition)
- Roof plan with any skylights (new or existing/addition)
- HVAC and DHW specs (new or existing/addition)
- Insulation-type for roof, walls and floors
Additionally for Building Code Title 24 Non-Residential:
- All room occupancies
- All luminaries (new or existing/addition) for lighting compliance
- Lighting schedule with reflected ceiling plan including fixture type and wattage output
What’s new for 2016 Building Energy Code Standards? Insulation, lighting, water heating are just a few of the many areas impacted by the new California building energy code.
Check out our article on Title 24 lighting changes to the 2016 building energy code.
The California Energy Commission has created a document to cover some of the major changes to the energy code, Title-24-2016-energy-code-standards-update