Title 24 Calculations
Title 24 Consulting and Calculations For Residential and Commercial Buildings
Available by phone 7 a.m to 10 p.m – Call (559) 421-8814
Balanced Comfort provides consulting and reports for the California Title 24 2016 building energy code. We offer consulting and calculations for all building types (residential single, multifamily and commercial buildings). We completely understand the new requirements and our team of engineers are here to make code compliance as simple as possible.
What Clients Say About Our Title 24 Services
“Outstanding, we will continue to use them [Balanced Comfort] for Title 24 because of their accuracy and quality of work.” – Steven M. Fresno, CA
“Fair prices and they actually return my phone calls.” – David H. San Rafael, CA
“I’m so grateful that they were able to get my report done so quickly and they really took time to explain the process.” – Kathy R. San Diego, CA
We offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee on Title 24 Services! Start your project by calling (559) 421-8814 now.
California Energy Code 2016 Consulting
When it comes to Tittle 24 calculations, you can trust the professionals at Balanced Comfort to provide accurate building energy code reports and consulting. Call us at (559) 421-8814 today or use the Contact Us form on the right to submit your plans.
Types of Title 24 energy code reports provided:
- Residential and Non-residential Additions, Alterations and New-Construction
- Envelope, Mechanical, and Lighting Performance Modeling
- Building Heat Load Calculations
Learn more about the California Building Energy Code Title 24.
Get Started with Balanced Comfort
For all residential and non-residential Title 24 projects the following information will be needed to assist you with your project:
- Owner or designer’s name, address and phone number
- Site plan showing North orientation
- Total Conditioned floor area (new or existing/addition)
- Breakdown of square footage if the project has multiple floors
- Sectionals with ceiling heights, roof structure, and foundation
- All window and door sizes (new or existing/addition)
- Roof plan with any skylights (new or existing/addition)
- HVAC and DHW specs (new or existing/addition)
- Insulation-type for roof, walls, and floors
- Recommended commissioned building plans
In addition to the items above, Non-Residential Title 24 projects will require the following:
- All room occupancies
- All luminaries (new or existing/addition) for lighting compliance
- Lighting schedule with reflected ceiling plan including fixture type and wattage output
What’s new for 2016 Building Energy Code Standards? Insulation, lighting, water heating are just a few of the many areas impacted by the new California building energy code.
Check out our article on Title 24 lighting changes to the 2016 building energy code.
The California Energy Commission has created a document to cover some of the major changes to the energy code, Title 24 2016 energy code standards update.